Good evening friends and fans, this is Lucy Hound here!
I hope you've all had good weeks? Ours has been busy as usual... well okay it hasn't been particularly busy but we've been on plenty of nice walks, eaten some decent nosh and had lots of nights in front of the fire, so we have little to complain about. The male servant says he'll consider turning the fire ON one of these days so we may actually get to experience some heat coming off it, you never know!
Anyway, we have a feeling it's the male servant's birthday this weekend (see pic above). We know this because he's received his birthday cards in the post this week- all two of them- oh to be that popular!
Anyway, as a birthday treat we're going to help him celebrate in style by doing the following:
1) Allowing him an extra 3 minutes in bed tomorrow and Sunday before getting him up to feed us (subject to Ben's approval);
2) We will excuse him the need to brush our teeth this weekend, in fact we are happy to extend that beyond this weekend, generous eh?
3) We will excuse him the need to file our nails this weekend. In fact, we are happy to extend that beyond this weekend, generous eh?
4) We will allow him the opportunity to take us for a short ride in the car to the park
5) We will excuse the female servant the need to clean our ears this weekend. It's not even her birthday but we're happy to spread the love;
So, as you can see, we really are very loving and generous hounds. Hope the male servant appreciates it. Hang on, just heard from Ben that he is vetoing number 1, so unfortunately, the male servant won't be getting an extra 3 minutes in bed, but he still gets numbers 2-4, so plenty for him to enjoy!
Until next week, enjoy whatever you're up to, and for our doggy friends, watch out for pesky humans trying to brush your teeth!
Love, Lucy, Kylie and Ben
Kylie & Lucy
We are occasionally lively greyhounds who live with two human servants. Sadly our house- mate Ben crossed the Rainbow Bridge on 23/09/18, just a few hours after writing his final blog. We miss him so much but we know he's running free and no longer in pain.